CCC is hosting the Tedd Tripp conference, Instructing A Child's Heart, this weekend. Last night I was thinking about all the reasons I am going and wanted to share five with you:
- God gives gifted teachers to the church to teach the church (Eph. 4:11). Therefore, we should avail ourselves to gifted teachers, particularly those who address specific issues like parenting.
- We are told to seek wisdom (Prov. 2:2); to ignore it is foolishness.
- God calls us to disciple and mentor (Mat 28:18-20) others. Here is an opportunity to gain helpful resources as you seek to disciple and mentor others.
- I believe God has brought Tedd Tripp to Homer because he has something to offer us. If God brought him here why would you miss out on a blessing God has for you?
- All of us are imperfect parents and desperately need help parenting! You will find much needed help at this conference.
Registration starts Friday at 6:30 pm and runs until 9:15 pm; Saturday sessions start at 9:00 am and runs until 12:30 pm. Children's programs are available for nursery to ten years old.
Post a Comment