Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting the most out of our Galatains Sermon Series



  • Read through the book of Galatians daily; it takes about twenty five minutes. 

  • If you don’t have time to get through it in one sitting, start where you left off the next day.

  • Another option is to read the chapter that corresponds with the passage I am going to preach through that week. I will be in chapter one for the next four weeks.

  • As you read, look for and highlight repeated words and ideas.

  • Read a commentary on the book alongside my preaching.  We have three copies a very good commentary by John Stott in the book store. 

  • Have your Life Group discuss my sermons.  If you want to do this, let me know and IU will come up with discussion questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment